Erik satie - alessandra celletti - esotérik satie
In 2006 Alessandra Celletti released an album of her own compositions: “Chi mi darà le ali” (“Who will give me wings”) saw her in the roles of author, interpreter and producer. It was the beginning of a new chapter. She was noticed by Hans-Joachim Roedelius, one of the foremost contemporary music composers, who invited her to play at the Lunz Festival in Austria in August 2007. One year after her debut as author, Kha Records is proud to announce the publication, in November 2007, of “The Golden Fly”, sixteen inspired and intense compositions for piano. It is an original new flight on music’s own wings, free and nimble, that never tires of going higher to explore the most intimate colours of the soul and of the emotions. It is an album, on occasion, profoundly indebted to Alessandra Celletti’s favourite repertoire, with an affectionate homage to Erik Satie, to whom the track “Talking to Satie” is dedicated.
Paciano, in the province of Perugia, is among the most beautiful villages in Italy.
The medieval town is located on Mount Petrarvella (391 m asl) where in ancient times there was a temple dedicated to god Giano.
- A-Train - The A-Train EP
- Gateway Experience, The / Stix 'N' Stoned - Stealth The Sampler
- Jean-François Maurice - Monaco - 28º A L'Ombre (28 Grad Im Schatten)
- Various - Happy Holidays
- Bembeya Jazz National* Bembeya Jazz - Sous La Direction De Diaoune Hamidou
- T.P.E. - Then Came You
- ABC - Love Conquers All
- Various - Fuji
- Various - Dub Community Of Russia
- Blue Room - The Wages Of Fear
- Black Moth Super Rainbow - The Sticky
- Andrés Segovia - Récital Andrès Segovia - Œuvres De Granados, Albeniz, Milan, Torroba, Tarrega, De Visée
- John Walker - Leave The Africans
- Aventura - Obsesión (Remix)
- Julverne - Le Pavillon Des Passions Humaines
- Cradle - One Step Ahead / Goodness
- Rahaan - R Music EP
- Deulalli - Suck This
- Marilyn Manson - Live In Belgium
- Dan Corco & Fred Carreira - Ombres Et Lumières EP